Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Recent Awards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onyxtotemz
Seraphim

re: Enjoy the silence with sexual healing!

It was a hell of a night. It's spring. Work has been causing allot of over time for quite a few of us - and composition has not been favorable for us to finish up Cho'gall (4% wipe!!!) This has brought us just making 25, and into Blackwing Descent after a two week absence. Tonight, we killed two new bosses- with very little work. Atramedes, we did have a bit of face time on before we move to Bastion of Twilight, but Chimaeron we didn't spend much time on at all. It was an awesome night.

Our second pull on Atramedes brought us the boss kill:

Forum Image

I'm posting two videos- one, because I'm old enough to remember Depeche Mode releasing this (not to mention- you won't see these towers anymore but in pictures)- and two, because I also like the remake.

This boss is one hell of an intensive healing fight - gratz to all for pulling it together and thanks to those members of the DPS for popping your cooldowns at JUST the right time (oh my!).

Forum Image

Update on the rest, I know the news section is lacking, mainly due to my own real life as of late. Serrah is working on catching it up. It's on our joint "To Do List". All in all folks - you have done a damn fine job!

If you need to reach me, I run Windows Live on my mobile: fyrestar@live.com (Also my MSN ID) - or reach me via Facebook Onyx's Facebook.
Serrah/Azmina

I will try to get some news updates posted with this as well - I know we should be hitting level 20 but guild ox and armory is currently bugging out. It is saying we don't have at least 10 level 85 characters in our guild or our guild/server doesn't exist.

Hah.

:P

Serrah/Azmina

Progression rating fixed as of 9:35 EST this morning.

You're welcome guys! I'll try to get something posted on our FB. Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood And Glory Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: