Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Recent Awards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onyxtotemz
Seraphim

re: Killing is My Business

The last couple of nights we've struggled, with a couple of people out due to real life, attendance, and just plain execution. The difference is that we corrected it. Tonight not only did we step in and one shot the boss giving us issues, we managed to work on Putricide some, and still get down a new boss- The Blood Prince Council.

Forum Image

In addition to killing the princes, we even grabbed the achievement. Damn fine job folks!

Forum Image

If you need to reach me, I run Windows Live on my mobile: fyrestar@live.com (Also my MSN ID) - or reach me via Facebook Onyx's Facebook.
yorvik

re: Killing is My Business

we the mages make it happen

"Whats the difference between a king and his horse?I dont mean some kiddy shit like one has 4 legs and the other has 2, or ones a person and ones an animal.If their form,ability,and power is exactly the same why is it one becomes the king and controls the battle and one becomes the horse and carries the king?There"s only one answer... INSTINCT!" - hollow ichigo

"assassins have targets. wetboys have deaders. why? becuase targets can be missed. a deader? hes already dead. he just doesnt know it yet" -Durzo Blint from "The Way of Shadows"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood And Glory Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: